Once again, we were told that we have been very lucky. It seems that the previous group was unable to visit this place due to an avalanche. How does it feel like to be there? It's like walking into the freezer section of a refrigerator. The colours of the water is really fascinating and there are waterfalls flowing from the top of the cliffs. I'll let the pictures do the talking... Like I said before, you've got to be there yourself to experience it. Be prepared to do a lot of walking though.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Fox Glacier
Once again, we were told that we have been very lucky. It seems that the previous group was unable to visit this place due to an avalanche. How does it feel like to be there? It's like walking into the freezer section of a refrigerator. The colours of the water is really fascinating and there are waterfalls flowing from the top of the cliffs. I'll let the pictures do the talking... Like I said before, you've got to be there yourself to experience it. Be prepared to do a lot of walking though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment