Next, we took a bumpy ride to a beach at Saigon. We had a leisurely stroll around the vicinity. It was really scenic with lots of beautiful butterflies fluttering around. Most amusing was a wild, big, black cow (with horns!) that seemed to appear from nowhere. I wasn't sure what to do because the path was narrow and the only way for me to run off was to climb up the slope (didn't think I could make it)... we eyed one another for a while. The cow decided to gallop past me. Boy, he badly needs a shower!

Here are some of the views. I'm also pleased with myself that I spotted a thumb-sized, orange crab scurrying around. Quite cute!




Here are some of the views. I'm also pleased with myself that I spotted a thumb-sized, orange crab scurrying around. Quite cute!

There are also interesting foliage and beautiful flowers. Unfortunately, my tiny camera was acting up so the colours seemed a bit off!
No comments:
Post a Comment