Well, yeah... we were still not quite done with food tasting yet! Had to try out this small stall that churns out very good fried beef noodles. I wasn't able to get a clear shot as the man kept moving, he was either hyper-active, or he needed to get the rhythm right in order to fry that perfect plate of beef noodles! Imagine big flames higher than him, appearing above the wok. The end product has a unique smokey flavour and surprisely, didn't leave much oil stains on the plate!
At 10.10pm, we shared a plate of delicious fried beef noodles! I checked my watch as I could no longer keep my eyes opened and speaking Cantonese the whole day had taken its toll on my poor brain. Most of the blood must be working overtime at the stomach and had no time to take care of the over-worked brain. My mental "Chinese" and "English" translations went on strike! Haha...
We carried our happy bellies back to the hotel. I soon slipped into a blissful slumber after a nice, hot shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment